Search This Blog

Monday, July 11, 2011

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to MedicineHealthBiology. If you are interested in medicine, human nature, health issues & illnesses and biology, you are exactly on the right blog...I am Gulsen Oztosun and this page will include recent news about medicine, illnesses and healing techniques,questions, human body and places related to science (museums,science fair etc.)
Medicine, Health and Biology trio takes a big place in my life and life is unbearable for me without these facts. I want to share my knowledge and interests about biology and medicine with the whole world.
I will try to write on this page every Saturday
So, I wish you a healthy and a happy summer time...
Enjoy the benefits of MedicineHealthBiology :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gulsen! Wow this blog is amazing and includes a whole bunch of important info about Medicine which is necessary for our lives. Especially the bodies Exhibition seems very interesting. Congratulations for creating this perfect blog. Once again Ellerine Saglik (in Turkish) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You so much Sena :) I hope MedicineHealthBiology will be very beneficial for humanity...Once again Tesekkurler (in Turkish) :D

    ReplyDelete